Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Flamingo Scraps - Vintage Finds



Hello! I just wanted to show off one of my latest layouts using some of the great papers you can get at Flamingo Scraps! Don’t forget to check out the AWESOME selection of embellishments, spray mists, and bling that they have as well!

For everyone who is linking through from the Flamingo Scraps blog, welcome to my little space on the web!  Have a look around, and if you like what you see, feel free to follow me!  :)  My name is Alicia, wife of Eddie, and stay-at-home mom to a great little two year old boy named Sam. We live in Houston, TX, and love getting out for adventures as a family (and I love to take pictures to preserve the memories, which gives me lots of material to scrapbook) ! 

I recently scrapped a weekend trip my husband and I took for his 35th birthday. We left Sam with my parents and took off for the New Braunfels area for a tubing trip with some old friends. Along the way, we found this cute little winery called Three Dudes and A Dog so we made a pit stop for a quick tasting.


Here are some specifics for what I used to get this look. 
Patterned papers: Heidi Swapp Vintage Chic line
"Handwritten,"
"Bookingkeeping,"
"B" side of "Worldwide"
“B” side of “Beautiful Songs." 
Title plaque: Heidi Swapp's Vintage Chic

Throw in a little dark brown cardstock, pop dots and adhesive and there's the whole thing. :o)



I am really excited to be working with Flamingo Scraps and can't wait to show you what I come up with next! Don't forget to check out their blog too, and see what is new over there! 

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. love the brown background on this- really makes the colors pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layered LO. The aqua really stands out. Great LO !!

    ReplyDelete