Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Lighthouse

Hello Everyone!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday morning!  Here it is a little chilly, but nice as I sit on the back porch watching the boy play and the dogs chasing squirrels as I drink coffee and share some of my latest creations.

Today on the Flamingo Scraps blog, my fellow DT member Melissa has posted a really awesome sketch, so I decided to do my own take on it.

Last summer, we took our first trip without the boy, and went to Miami for a wedding for one of E's friends.  The day after the ceremony, Eddie and I took off with the Groom and one of his friends from high school to just drive around and see the sites.  We randomly ended up at a park on Key Biscayne and found this lighthouse and climbed to the top.


This layout was done with scraps from Heidi Swapp's Vintage Chic 8x8 collection and the chipboard stars are Pink Paislee.  A little Mr. Huey's in Water Cooler and white card stock and it all came together pretty quickly!  I am really loving the EK Success Notebook edge punch.)

2 comments:

  1. WOW I love your the way you used stars on your layout and the way your misted your background. Awesome picture of the light house, great angle. Thanks for taking the challenge with us on the Use Your Stuff blog :)

    ReplyDelete