Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

December Daily - Days 1 - 7

Okay, now's the time for a little confession...
I have had my December Daily that I am using this year done... since 2009.  :)  I made it several years ago using stuff from my stash, and never followed through to get it filled.  This is the year that it is happening!  I have gotten more than half way through so far, but have had to pause for Christmas, travel and recovery from a sinus infection.  I took advantage of the sale at Snapfish to get my latest batch of pictures developed, so I am at a pausing point right now until those arrive.  Below you will find completed days one through seven and the front of day eight.  

If you are interested in seeing the foundation pages, I have them all posted in a Flickr album that you can find here.

Cover of the album.

Inside cover and the front of Day 1 detailing our trip the Houston Zoo Lights.

The Back of Day 1 and the Front of Day 2

Day 2 and Day 3

Day 3 and Day 4

Day 4 and Day 5

Day 5 and Day 6

Day 6 and Day 7

Day 7 and the front of Day 8.


Hope you enjoyed looking, and I will get the other half of the pages I have already finished posted tomorrow.  I am off to put the little one down for a nap. Wish me luck!

I hope everyone has a  SAFE and WONDERFUL New Year's Eve today and this evening!

-A




No comments:

Post a Comment