Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

2013 Project Life - Week 1

Hi All!!

In an effort to try to stay up-to-date with Project Life this year - I am still working on journaling for 2012 - I am going to start posting my weeks as I get them finished. This year, I have decided to run my weeks from Monday to Sunday, to make it easier to keep the weekends together, and am trying to keep things as flat as possible, so lots of stamps, letter stickers and washi tape will be seen.  :o)

I think that all of the cards I used this week were free printables that I found on Pinterest.  I need to put together a list with links to share.  If you have any other questions, let me know, and I will do my best to answer them!

Here is the full two page spread.
Left Side

The right side for the week.

This is why it is easier for me to take pictures of projects when the boy is asleep, or otherwise occupied. 

Thanks so much for looking!

Until next time!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment