Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

December Daily - Days 8 - 17

Hi!  I am back with the next installment of my completed December Daily pages.  This is going to be a picture heavy/word light post!  Enjoy!

Day 8 and Day 9
The back of day 8 shows me and my college roommate and my son enjoying his slush on the ride home.  Day 9 shows my husband and son watching cement trucks pour a slab in my in-laws neighborhood.  My son LOVES big trucks.

Day 9 and Day 10
My neighbors actually have the Leg Lamp in their front window.  Day 10 is a picture of our tree.

Day 10 and Day 11
Day 10 shows the lights on our house, and day 11 is my son getting a haircut.

Day 11 and Day 12
Day 11 - after the haircut, and day 12 is my husband, son and father sitting on my couch.

Day 12 and Day 13
The back of day 12 shows the wall of Cracker Barrel, where my mother-in-law and I had lunch that day.  The front of day 13 are the tags that came on gifts that Sam received from his teachers and an ornament they made for the parents.

Day 13 and Day 14
The back of day 12 shows the Hand Sanitizers that I made for the office staff at my son's school.  Day 14 is a small envelope that contains my Aunt' who passed away this week's obituary 

Day 14 and Day 15
Day 14 is the back of the small envelope and day 15 are some pictures of Christmas lights in our area.

Day 15 and Day 16
Day 15 is my silly son with his fingers in his nose and day 16 is just a Bingo Card.

Day 16 and Day 17
Day 16 is my son helping my mother wrap gifts and day 17 is just a cover page for our card.

Day 17
Our Christmas Card

1 comment:

  1. Your December Daily is looking great! You're a little farther ahead than I am.

    ReplyDelete