Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy Together - Flamingo Scraps

Good Morning Everyone!

It's Alicia here, and I am back to show you my latest layout using the Teresa Collins Now and Then Collection that you can find in the shop at Flamingo Scraps!  

When my husband and I were getting married, we were living in Houston, but planning the wedding in my hometown (outside of Austin.)  Luckily for us, our photography company had an office in Houston as well, so we decided to have our engagement photos taken here.  I was working downtown at the time, and when the photographer suggested the area around the Wortham Center, we accepted immediately.  I really loved how the pictures turned out with an urban feel, but also with plenty of trees to be seen as well.  

For this layout, I used various papers from the Now and Then Collection.  Our wedding colors were navy with accents of lime green, so I loved that the floral pattern featured both of these colors and also the pink color that played well with Eddie's shirt.  I also used the Now and Then chipboard accents to add a little dimension and the border strips to add a little glitz to the layout.


Here is a close up of the great banner using the chipboard accents and a little tag from the accessories sheet that comes in the collection.  

So, if you are interested in getting this look, just head on over to the shop and grab the Now and Then collection pack and chipboard accents by Teresa Collins, you will LOVE them!  

Also, don't forget to tune in to Tonya's next Ustream presentation on Monday, January 7th, where she is going to show you how to create an awesome layout using Pink Paislee's Portfolio collection!

Until next time!
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment