Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

January Flamingo Four

Hello All!

For our Flamingo Four assignment for January, we were given a piece of the Graphic 45 Le Romantic "Well Groomed Man" paper, a large Tim Holtz tag, some buttons and some black pearl trim.


When I saw the "Well Groomed Man" paper, it reminded me of our wedding, and how handsome all of the groomsmen were!  So, I decided to make a mini-book using various elements cut from the paper, plus cardstock and ribbons that were actually used in items that I made for our wedding.  The lace trim on the picture pages can also be found in the Flamingo Scraps store.

Here is the cover to my album, using images cut from the G45 paper and accents using the button and the black pearl trim.

A picture of my husband with the title "The Well Groomed Man" fussy cut from the G45 paper. 

The inner pages of my husband with his groomsmen.

An inner divider page using the reverse side of the G45 paper, the top hat fussy cut from the paper and strips of cardstock in our wedding colors.

A group shot of the guys.

Another divider page taken from the G45 paper

A picture of our hands during the ceremony - I thought this went well with the sentiment from the divider page. It is attached to the Tim Holtz tag, which was trimmed to fit this album.  I have put two hearts cut from the same cardstock that was on the top hat page to cover the reinforced hole because it did not go with the color scheme for this album.

The back cover of the book.  
 This is always such a great adventure to see what everyone else came up with!  Head on over to the Flamingo Scraps Blog to see what Melissa, Ramona and Cindy came up with too!

Until next time!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment