Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

February Flamingo Four

Hi All!
For this month's Flamingo Four, we were given 2 sheets of Heidi Swapp's Vintage Chic paper, "Bookkeeping" and "Just Dots," 1 package of Webster's Pages Push Pins, 1 domino., and 1 set of Glitz "Vintage Blue" stamps.


I decided that with this month's supplies, I would pair them up with a sheet of navy cardstock to create a layout of my son in the backyard with his Fireman boots on.  I used the heart stamp that was in the set and stamped all over the green side of the "Bookkeeping" paper with Versamark, then sprinkled Gold Glitter embossing powder all over and then used my heat gun to set it. I also used my heat gun and embossing powders to create the "2" on the domino.  For a little contrast, I stamped the heart image in Navy ink and cut around it to create the heart element.  Add a few alpha stamps and some thickers and I have a cute layout of my boy!  :)


Here is a closer look at the gold embossing powder on the background. 
This is such a fun project to be a part of!  Head on over to the blog to see what everyone else came up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment