Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Project Life - Week Six

I am a little out of order right now with Project Life, but am almost to the point of being evened out.  :)  Here is my Week Six! (I think I now just owe Week Five and then will be back in order!)  :)


This was a week where there were just a lot of everyday things that we did, trips to IKEA and Garden Ridge, one of the Mardi Gras parades on the Seawall in Galveston, and a new rug that I got for the front room (to cover the blackboard paint that Sam got a hold of and got on the carpet).  I used the new Amy Tangerine calendar stamp to create the calendar on my date card.  It takes a little time to get it arranged, but I really think I am going to like being able to create calendars to coordinate with the weeks (instead of just white every time).
When creating this spread, I decided to utilize the white space of the table Sam was sitting at to write the journaling directly on to the picture.  One of my favorite pictures from this week is that second little picture.  We got Chili's To-Go, and Sam has taken to "reading" the menu in the car.   The "Photos by Sam" picture is a collage that I created in Picasa of various pictures that Sam had taken with the camera on my phone.  He is really into taking pictures... I don't know where he could get that from.  ;)
Eddie came home from trial on Friday (he had been gone two weeks) and Sam was a HAPPY little boy to have his daddy back.
Hope everyone is having a great week!  I should have week five posted soon, hopefully tomorrow!
Until next time!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment